Frolic on Mui Ne beach
Phan Thiet city
Cultivation dragon fruit tree of Phan Thiet
Jumping on Cat Bay sandy hill
Sand hill - Phan Thiet
Quite moment on Phan Thiet sandy hill
Walk on Cat Bay sandy hill
Pink stream - Mui Ne
Cham temple - Mui Ne
Ong Hoang storey - Mui Ne
Peaceful beach in Mui Ne
Fish market conner - Phan Thiet
Mui Ne is an ideal place for relaxation. It is also known as "resort capital" of Viet Nam with many resorts along the seacoast. You can swim in the blue water of the sea, slip on the golden sand dunes, relax in swimming pool of resorts or kite board and windsurf.
- Scenic drive along the 1A highway with the rubber plantation, dragon fruit garden
- Enjoy the fascinating beauties of Golden Sand Dune
- Visit the Pink Stream
- Learn the Cham architecture at Posanur Tower
- Visit Ong Hoang Storey, Earth God (Ong Dia) stone stele
DAY 1: HO CHI MINH – PHAN THIET (L, D)
A four hour drive from Ho Chi Minh city to Phan Thiet beach city via the rubber plantation, dragon fruit garden en route. Enjoy the fascinating beauties of Golden Sand Dune which is one of the top attraction in Mui Ne and the creative subject of artistic photographs and paintings, visit Pink Stream, Posanur Tower, Ong Hoang Storey, Earth God (Ong Dia) stone stele. Overnight in Mui Ne.
DAY 2: MUI NE – HO CHI MINH (B, L)
Have breakfast at resort. Free time at leisure (sunbathing or swimming at the beach) until check out time by noon. Transfer to have lunch and shopping at Phan Thiet market before heading back HCMC.
End of service.
|Group Size||1 pax||2 pax/s||3-4 pax/s||5-6 pax/s||7-8 pax/s||9-10 pax/s||11 plus||Single Supplement|
|Basic without meals||$311||$156||$126||$84||$66||$56||$59||+ $20|
- Children under 5 years old: free of charge
- Children from 5 to 10 years old: 70% of adult's rate
- Children above 10 years old: full adult's rate
- Private transfer.
- Entrance fees.
- English speaking guide. (other languages can be arranged upon request and availability)
- Accommodation (twin share basic, basic = mini hotel or no star, standard = 3 star, comfort = 4 star accommodations; except homestay will be applied all categories where indicate in itinerary).
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary above (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner).
- Other meals and other services not mentioned.
- Personal expenditure.
- Tips for guide and driver.
- Travel Insurance.
Need Travelo Help?
We would be more than happy to help you. Our team advisor are 24/7 at your service to help you.+1-800-605-3168
Why Book with us?
With more than 2,000 hotels in Vietnam are waiting for you.
Low Rates & Savings
Competition price and travel deals to save your money.
With more than 1,000 employees across the globe.