Cu Chi tunnels
Creep out of Cu Chi tunnels
Binh Tay market
Cathedral Notre Dame
A full day trip with some unique visits is the great chance for those would like to see the most significant not-to-be-missed Saigon sites. The first place on your itinerary is Cu Chi tunnels and the second one is Ho Chi Minh City.
- Discover Cu Chi tunnels, a dive underground to remember wartime life
- Visit Reunification Palace, a blend of traditional ritual and modern architecture
- Visit Old Post Office, Notre Dame Cathedral, Jade Emperor Pagoda
- Go shopping at the central market
Two hour drive to visit Cu Chi Tunnels which are an impressive network of tunnels with the length of over 250km, otherwise known as the "Iron Triangle" or "Iron Land". Watch short film and presentation about Cu Chi tunnels structure – Explore the maze of tunnels, visit the gates, booby traps, underground hospitals, worships, smokeless kitchens, commander bunkers, etc. and check out life saving diet tapioca which is the main food in Cu Chi during the war. Lunch (optional Vietnamese local meal) before getting back to Ho Chi Minh. Visit Reunification Palace, home and command center of General Nguyen Van Thieu (the first President of South Vietnam was assassinated in 1963). French colonial architectural General Post Office, the Notre Dame Cathedral, the Chinese influent Jade Emperor Pagoda, Chinatown and Binh Tay Market the central market in China Town with its rich history of the early day of Saigon. Back to your hotel.
End of service.
|Group Size||1 pax||2 pax/s||3-4 pax/s||5-6 pax/s||7-8 pax/s||9-10 pax/s||11 plus|
- Children under 5 years old: free of charge
- Children from 5 to 10 years old: 70% of adult's rate
- Children above 10 years old: full adult's rate
- Private transfer.
- Entrance fees.
- English speaking guide (other languages can be arranged upon request and availability).
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary above (L: Lunch).
- Other meals and other services not mentioned.
- Personal expenditure.
- Tips for guide and driver.
- Travel Insurance.
Need Travelo Help?
We would be more than happy to help you. Our team advisor are 24/7 at your service to help you.+1-800-605-3168
Why Book with us?
With more than 2,000 hotels in Vietnam are waiting for you.
Low Rates & Savings
Competition price and travel deals to save your money.
With more than 1,000 employees across the globe.